Monday, December 19, 2011

Absurd

Whoa

I should probably get rid of this blog, huh?

I mean, it was mainly created so I could be angsty about my University life, and I am through with it now.

It feels so weird.

Like really.

This is the first time in my life that I do not have some sort of school. I would like to say that I love it, I mean, I spent enough time complaining about it, but I just dunno how to feel.

What will I do?! Find a big kid job?? Who would hire me? Yeah, I don't know either.

Starting a new chapter y'all. Actually I feel like I am starting a new book....like my life is a series of books and I just finished up with that weird 2nd novel that I didn't know quite what to think about. The 3rd we all hope will be more interesting and exciting, but one never knows.

We'll see.

No comments: